We have a range of workshops designed for mental health professionals across a breadth of subjects. Explore our upcoming events and register or contact us for more details!
We are also available to bring any of our workshops to your agency or treatment center, or tailor something for your needs.
Choices Counseling & Skills Center Present:
Friday, May 7, 2021 8am-4pm
Saturday, May 8, 2021 8am-4pm
Friday, May 14, 2021 8am-4pm
Saturday, May 15, 2021 8am-4pm
Friday, May 21, 2021 8am-4pm
Saturday, May 22, 2021 8am-4pm
Past Trainings Offered
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Training (DBT-C) (February 28,2019 – March 2, 2019 & August 22, 2019 – August 24, 2019)
- The Art of Moving from Conceptualization to Exposure for Emotional Avoidance© (April 11-14, 2018)
- When BIG Emotions are Driving the Bus! Intro to DBT (November 3, 2017)
- Family Connections: Livestream Leader Training (September 8-10, 2017)
- DBT in Action: Case-Based Training (March 15-18, 2017)
- DBT for Substance Use Disorders (July 22, 2016)
- DBT: An Overview of the Skills (May 20, 2016)
- Introduction to Motivational Interviewing (April 18 & 25, 2016)
- Motivational Interviewing: Applied (May 2, 2016)
- Doing DBT: An Advanced Intensive Training (March 2-5, 2016)
- Behavior Chain Analysis: A Problem Solving Strategy (February 19, 2016)
- DBT for Substance Use Disorders (January 22, 2016)
- Understanding Suicide/Self-Harm Behavior (November 6, 2015)
- Motivational Interviewing: Applied (October 12, 2015)
- Introduction to Motivational Interviewing (October 5 & October 12, 2015)
"I really love trainings with Patty. It never feels like enough!"
"Patty is truly an expert, very very experienced & knowledgeable. Did a great job of providing examples & tying this all together. DBT is an intricate program and she did a great job of presenting it."
"Thank you! Great energy and so much useful information, really appreciated how knowledgeable the instructor was, and enjoyed supportive learning environment!"
"Thank you for a great learning experience. Great job at answering questions and teaching the material. Thanks!"
"Presenters were creative, active, engaged, and more importantly, organized!"